Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cute Elephant

I've had several surprisingly inspirational days, and made another new card this afternoon. The theme for the Saturday Challenge is "Animal Antics" for which I found a really cute sketch from Sketch Saturday. This is the card I made: This is the sketch: I used brandless paper from a local store that sells just about everything from socks to staplers. With some creativity one can find incredible ideas for a variety of hobby purposes. But they also had this wonderful paper, which I use quite a lot for my cards. The stamp is called "Embrace" from Penny Black. Thanks a lot everyone for your kind messages which I really enjoyed reading!

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card Milnie I love the elephant thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattig kaartje. Heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schattig kaartje! Ik mis alleen de nederlandse tekst erbij.. haha ik had al een heel verhaal in het engels geschreven, zag ik dat je hier gewoon vandaan komt! maar top gedaan hoor xMarley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the elephant.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een schattig kaartje is dat geworden zeg
    heel leuk

    groetjes jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! How sweet is this card??!! Super Cute! Many thanks for joining us on Sketch Saturday, especially this week as it's my last week on the DT :(
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoi Milnie wat een prachtig kaartje. Heel lief!!

    groetjes Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card! *claps!*
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie